Required Certifications/ Obligations:
- Stong College: Foundation Peer-leadership Training (FPLT)
- York Orientation Day
- York Orientation Training (Date: TBD)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The roles and responsibilities:Attendance at NSAY Board meetings with the Lead Cohort Representative and one other executive member of 2NA, or any 3 members of the executive team if the aforementioned are not available.
- Attendance of monthly Student Success Meetings with Stong College.
- Ensure good standing with YFS, SCLD, Stong college.
- Attendance at the bi-weekly 2NA Board meetings.
- Liaison with other clubs for purposes of collaboration, including but not limited to:Stong College Student Government (SCSG) Executive including but not limited to Commuter Representative.
- Establish liaison with NSAY-Nursing Student Tutoring and Mentorship Program (NSTAMP) if possible.
- Possess voting rights.