Skip to content
Required Certifications and Obligations:
- Stong College: Foundation Peer-leadership Training (FPLT)
The roles and responsibilities:
- Provide support and assistance to Lead Cohort Representative.
- Attendance at NSAY Board meetings with the Lead Cohort Representative and Internal Relations Director, or any 3 members of the executive team if the aforementioned are not available.
- Attendance of monthly meetings with UPD with Lead Cohort Representative and Associate Cohort Representatives.
- Establish liaison with professors to discuss student concerns in collaboration with the Lead Cohort Representative, Academic Director, and Associate Academic Director.
- Advocacy for cohort needs, in discussion with the Lead Cohort Representative.
- Attendance of bi-weekly 2NA board meetings.