Skip to content
Required Certifications and Obligations:
- Stong College: Foundation Peer-leadership Training (FPLT)
The roles and responsibilities:
- Provide support and assistance to the Academic Director.
- Advocacy for peers (academic concerns) in collaboration with Academic Director and Cohort Representatives concerning:
- Incongruence between course goals and syllabus
- Academic workload and deadlines.
- Appeal and reprisal support*
- Liaise with NSAY-NSTAMP, if possible and applicable
- Attendance at the bi-weekly 2NA Board meetings
- First year students are preferred for this role.
- If the position remains vacant after elections, the roles and responsibilities will be assumed by the Associate Academic Coordinators.