Required Certifications/ Obligations:
- Stong College: Foundation Peer-leadership Training (FPLT) (Summer 2018)
- York Orientation Training (Date: TBD)
- York Orientation Day (Sept 4th – 2018)
- Safe Talk (3hr training)
- Recommended: Assist Training
The roles and responsibilities:
- Provision of assistance and support to the President in organizing and planning the operations of 2NA.
- Complete tasks delegated by the President.
- In the event of the President’s absence or incapacitance, the Vice-President will oversee the fulfillment of the President’s responsibilities.
- Provision of support for the President, in their absence, will continue as long as the leave of absence is temporary or while a new president is being elected.
- Maintain signing authority in conjunction with the Lead Operations Officer (LOO).
- Maintain signing authority for Finance with BMO club account, in conjunction with the Lead Operations Officer (LOO).
- Jointly responsible for the collection and maintenance of the Student Center Office Application with the LOO. May assemble an Ad Hoc Committee to this end, and co-chair with the LOO.
- Room Booking Authority with York University Student Center (YUSC) in conjunction with the Lead Operations Officer (LOO).
- Support fellow Executives in club room reservation using YUSC and Temporary Use of University Space (TUUS)
- Ensure 2NA compliance with the York Federation of Students (YFS), Student Community & Leadership Development (SCLD), Stong College and any other neighbouring organizations.
- Ensure compliance with Stong College Affiliation policies, including, but not limited to, Stong contact list and FPLT training.
- In addition, the Vice-President will be the point of contact for all communication with Stong College
- Onboard individuals for special projects, when necessary
- This task may be delegated, if necessary
- Attend yearly Clubs 101 meeting in collaboration with the Lead Operating Officer (LOO).
- Collaborate with Lead Operations Officer (LOO) to ensure attendance at YFS Town Hall meetings.
- Approval of official emails.
- Attend bi-weekly 2NA Board meetings.
- Advocate for needs of the Second-entry cohort in conjunction with Cohort Representatives, escalating as appropriate with consultation with other Executives.
Middle of Winter Term of their First Year
The following Summer, Fall, and Winter term