Skip to content
Required Certifications and Obligations:
- Stong College: Foundation Peer-leadership Training (FPLT)
The roles and responsibilities:
- The formation of an Ad Hoc Events committee.
- Oversee the formation of at least one social event each month. Including but not limited to:
- September – Welcome event
- Semester end parties (1 per semester)
- Provide mentorship to Associate Social Events Coordinator.
- Attend bi-weekly 2NA Board meetings.
- Attend to the mental wellness needs of the members and lead mental wellness and stress-relief activities and initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Student Outreach Director, Marketing Director, and Diversity and Inclusivity Director in social media strategy.
- Provide post-event notes to LOO on student attendance, and general notes.
- Establish liaison with the YU Start program to onboard first year students during summer of admission.
- Provide support to prospective second-entry nursing students.
- Support Clubs week, Frost Event, clubs tabling, and program information sessions.
- Consult with UPD for other opportunities.
- Possess voting rights.