Associate Cohort Representative (2 Positions)
- Two positions available
Required Certifications and Obligations:
- Stong College: Foundation Peer-
- Leadership Training (FPLT) (Winter 2018)
- CCSC – Course Reps Program (Potential)
- Safe Talk (3hr training)
- Recommended: Assist Training
The roles and responsibilities:
- Establish liaison between the students and faculty, as well as NSAY/2NA/NSTAMP.
- Recognition of the needs of students and facilitate their advocacy.
- Attendance at NSAY board meetings.
- Attendance at bi-weekly 2NA board meetings.
- Representatives on the NSAY Executive board.
- Attend biweekly 2NA Board meetings.
The following summer, fall, and winter terms.