Required Certifications/ Obligations:
- Stong College: Foundation Peer-leadership Training (FPLT)
- York Orientation Training (Date: TBD)
- York Orientation Day
Dependable, Paperwork heavy, keen on policy.
The roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure good standing with YFS, SCLD, Stong college.
- Signing authority for Finance with BMO Club Account.
- Room booking with York University Student Center (YUSC).
- Day to day finances:
- Maintain ledger available to membership.
- Event Financing proposals including:
- Pre Event Funding Application (YFS)
- Post event Funding Application (YFS)
- Relief Funding Application (YFS)
- Base funding from YFS
- Seed funds from SCLD
- Faculty of Health Funding for Events
- Meeting Agenda
- Jointly responsible for the collection and maintenance of the Student Center Office Application with the VP. May assemble an Ad Hoc Committee to this end, and co-chair with the VP.
- Notifying Executives for general meetings.
- Attend bi-weekly 2NA Board meetings.
- Monitor Club Emails:
- Other emails as deemed necessary by the board in conjunction with the Vice President.
- Provide logistical assistance.
- Internal club communications.
- Communicate leadership and professional development opportunities to members.
- Social Media Strategy; monitor social accounts and respond to messages (Facebook, Instagram). Collaborate with the Marketing Director, President, and Vice President.
- Possess voting rights.
Middle of Winter Term of their First Year
The following Summer, Fall, and Winter.