Required Certifications/ Obligations:
- Stong College: Foundation Peer-leadership Training (FPLT)
- York Orientation Training (Date: TBD)
- York Orientation Day
The roles and responsibilities:
- Formation of Ad Hoc Academic Committee as needed.
- Advocacy for peers (academic concerns) in collaboration with Cohort Representatives concerning:
- Incongruence between course goals and syllabus.
- Academic workload and deadlines.
- Appeal and reprisal support in the form of resources.
- Provision of mentorship and leadership to Associate Academic Coordinator.
- Liaise with NSAY-NSTAMP, if possible and applicable.
- Provision of academic-focused events, and skills as needed, for second year, 2nd-Entry nursing students.
- Attendance at the bi-weekly 2NA Board meetings.
- Possess voting rights.
Middle of Winter Term of their First Year
Summer of their first year for a full year